Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's my Blogoversary today!!

Yep that's right...I have been banging out posts  for 3 years now..658 to be exact!!! Wow...I can hardly believe it!!! Have I ever come a long way....from my very first post here to now. Starting this blog has been a wonderful experience for me.  It has awakened a passion that has been buried deep within  me. First of all, I love meeting new people n boy have I meant plenty in the blogosphere. There are so many wonderful folks out there that I feel like I know...but have never really meant them in person. This seems to be a common thread among us bloggers. I have drifted a little from writing a whole lot on my blog...that is due to my love of taken pictures. Now I participate in daily memes that gives me a chance to show off my efforts. Guess you could say the photo bug has bitten me.  I love to blog hop n see the gorgeous pictures that all you great bloggers post everyday. It really does inspire me to see some of the creativity that is posted everyday on different blogs. When I put up a post and get comments...it makes my day!  To think that you like what I have to say or you like my photos, means the world to me. I have learned so much in the way of technology and how to get around on my computer....how to post photos...how to take photos and now trying to learn photoshop!!!   I would have never gotten this far if I hadn't started my blog.  Guess your never to old to learn!  Hopefully the good Lord will give me the time to keep on learning new and exciting things. Now let me go buy that IPAD....just kidding...or maybe not...hmmmmm! :)

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations! You've come a long way baby!

TexWisGirl said...

congrats on 3 years!!! i think we all feel that wonderful connection we accidentally found when we stumbled into this blog thing... :)

Thena said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! I looked back to see when I officially started blogging, because you were one of the first one's I found and started following. Don't remember how I first found you but glad I did. It has been a joy reading your posts even though sometimes I'm slack and don't always comment. :)
By the way Pioneer Woman has a giveaway today for an ipad.

Faye said...

Happy B-day, dear friend! I am so glad to have found you through Fun Monday, I think, and the conversation has just kept on. Those who don't blog can't understand our fascination with the whole process. For we retirees it's a great way to stay connnected with the world and share the pleasures and pains of everyday life.

On a personal note, thank you so much for encouraging my photography efforts. Good photos add so much to a blog or Facebook post. Can't imagine not including a photo with a post. Your photos are wonderful the way they record your daily life and interests. I plan on being around for your next blogiversary. Congratulations!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

BTW, I love sunflowers! I have one tattooed on my lower back.

Tiffany said...

Happy B day! Best wishes to you as you continue on your journey.

Living Life said...

Wow! 3 years already? Keep on blogging - - it's good for the soul!

Pamela said...

Happy Day to you!

I passed 5 years in June - and because I am not being very consistent, I didn't even remember it.

Who knows what this year will bring. But I really don't plan to give it up.


Glad you showed up and we found each other!