Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tea for Two

Hello family and friends. Just thought I would join the crowd and create my own blog! Please don't look to close, you may find a mistake or two. I suppose the more I post, the better I will get. This is a special weekend for me, its my 62 ND Birthday. Today, being Saturday, Jer and I went to "The Victorian Parlor" for a full afternoon tea. I highly recommend this place for all those Tea lovers out there. It is located in Spring Groove Pa. The food is fabulous and plenty of it (six courses), not to mention the lovely atmosphere and friendly service. Tonite, we are going to the "Hanover little theater" to see a musical (Forever Plaid). It takes place in the fifty's, so I know we will love the songs. Tomorrow we start the B.day celebration by attending church with my family and going to Tracy's home for lunch. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful caring family, who every year make my birthday so very special.

No comments: