Friday, November 21, 2008

A Bloggers Breakfast

If you read ipost blog this morning you know that she was meeting up with two other bloggers for breakfast,they were, The church lady and Janis .We also had another guest kirsten, join us. Typical of a bunch of women, we had a gab session for 2 1/2 hours. In between eating our breakfast we talked and talked. Since there were three Bloggers present (was suppose to be four but count your blessings. could not make it) the main topic was of course "Blogging". We also talked about cameras, since ipost is a great photographer, she gave us some good tips. Then the conversation moved on to family, since we are related. All of us had our camera's with us and took the same pictures of each other. Each of us will do a blog on this same thing, so it should be interesting to read the different stories. This is my version!

Kelly, Tracey and Janis - 3 hens, oops I mean chicks

Kelly, Tracey and Kirsten
Love You Tracey we enjoyed your company!

3 comments:

Living Life said...

I really enjoyed it too! I hope we can make it a point to continue our "get togethers". Who knows, maybe we can extend it to other bloggers as well!!

Tracy said...

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like it was an enjoyable time.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

What a grand time! Can't wait to do it again! I will post about it next week. I have my postcard info up if you all are interested! Hugs and kisses...Tracy, we missed you!