Wednesday, August 10, 2011

M.I.A

Hello all my wonderful blog friends...hope all is going well for you in your neck of the woods. I am going to be MIA for a while...due to this condition I am experiencing....LACKADAISICAL
Definition of LACKADAISICAL: lacking life, spirit, or zest!!!   My blogging lately is lack luster... I am taking a break to reve up my engine and focus! The next few days are going to be very busy for me so no blogs for at least through the weekend.. BUT....  I do hope to try n pay you all a visit time permitting! Have a great week and weekend!  

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

good that you're taking a break from Blogland. hope it recharges your batteries a bit! :)

Lois Evensen said...

I hope you are able to relax and enjoy. We'll be happy to have you return when you are ready. :)

All the best,
Lois

Faye said...

Sometimes you just have to take a break for the ordinary and recapture the "juciness" in life, Janis. This is a good time of the year to do it.

Thank you so much for encouraging my photography efforts over the past weeks. I appreciate your comments so much.

MarieElizabeth said...

Taking a break is always a good idea. Sometimes to just do nothing important, just whatever pops up. Have fun!

Hootin Anni said...

Life is like that sometimes!!! You must always find time to rev up those brain cells and then, relax, and take time off for yourself!!!!

Keep busy, but don't forget to take a breather now and then. You'll be missed!!!

And I enjoyed your company...do hope you'll find time for a return visit sometime. In fact, today my post is: SOMETHING STUPID

Kala said...

Enjoy your the summer and time away from the computer. :)

penny said...

LACKADAISICAL is a fun word I will have to remember to use it more often.. LOL.

Enjoy your little me time, Jan.

Hugs
Pam

Roan said...

It's always good to have a break once in a while. Will look forward to your return.