Sunday, April 19, 2009

Grandparents day and Tea Party

On Friday it was Grandparents day at my gran daughter Casey's school, she is in the fifth grade. Our visit was from 9am to 11am. Afterwards, five of us grandmothers left the kids at school and hooked up with our daughters and went to tea. This is the third time I have been at this tea room and it is one of my favorites. They give you so much food, six courses to be exact and the tea is excellent. The Victorian parlour is located in Spring Grove Pa. click to see more.

3 comments:

Living Life said...

I agree! It was a superb day! And the tea and food was excellent.

Jan said...

What a great idea. I love going to tea and being "fancy".

m (the misanthrope) said...

Hee - when you said "tea party", I expected to see a pic of you waving a sign on a tax day protest line ;-) Now I see it was the "other" kind of tea party! How much fun!! I don't even remember the last time I went to tea (with pinkie up).