Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring has Sprung

Hey there my fellow Bloggers...haven't been here in the blogosphere for a while.  Hope you all are doing well.  Seems like Face Book has taken over in place of blogging.  I notice this has happened to several of my faithful blogging buddies.  Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Florida for a few weeks this winter.  We are now back in Hanover Pa. and waiting for some warmer weather...today being the first day of spring, Mother Nature decided to play a cruel joke on us and gave us 4 inches of snow.   It really made me a little depressed...all the snow had finally melted and I thought that was the end of it.  The good part is that tomorrow the temps are going to be in the 50's, so the white stuff will not be around for long....YAY.  It has been a cold cold winter and we are sooooo ready for spring and green grass and pretty flowers and all that comes with warmer weather. Our new home has kept us warm and cozy all winter.. but we are anxious to get outside and do some landscaping...lots to do.   Have a great weekend and hope to get around to your blog to see what you have been up to lately.  






10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

these are beautiful. love the cute goose. :)

i was just thinking of you yesterday - marked 1 year of 'good fences' and i wondered how you were doing, ms. friday fences! :)

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Adorable critters enjoying the sun!...:)JP

Faye said...

I'll bet you wish could have stayed in warm climes a bit longer. Good luck with the landscaping--do you have a plan or just going to go with what you like?

Unknown said...

Great pics Jan, I think we are all looking forward to the change of seasons, autumn and winter coming for us in the southern hemisphere. Good luck with the landscaping.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i see what you mean about FB ... not sure it is great for me ... i only check in there once in a while and i only tend to see certain people. i actually prefer blogging or twitter. oh well to each his own. i think that is the saying.

i have lost a lot of commentors(ers) not sure why or what i did? i don't have a lot of time to return the favor but always visit the folks who visit me. i have gone to only 2 days a week & Saturday for my church post. oh well .. it is about the folks who do visit ...not the use-to-be's i guess.

i miss your blog ...but i did get to see you on FB so i knew all was ok ... so that makes me happy. i always miss ones i 1st met through blogging and wonder about them so much ... they were like an extra family and it almost feels like a death ... they are gone and miss them terribly. so sad. ; (

back to happy ... have a great weekend!! big big hugs. ( :

Nature in the Burbs said...

Very nice to see the sunshine!

Brian King said...

Beautiful photos! Glad you're doing well!

Lois Evensen said...

I hope it gets warmer there soon! Love that turtle picture. :)

Liz Needle said...

Nice to see you back blogging again. Missed you on Friday Fences. I've gone the other way - away from Facebook and still blogging.

Anonymous said...

I'm on FB, but I have to say I still like blogging better. Way less drama here. Hope you are enjoying spring!