Monday, August 20, 2012

Here Piggy Piggy

Went to a Pig Roast at Jer's golf club on Saturday...The weather was awesome...temps in the 70's.
Jer's son n his family met us there. We haven't seen them in a while.  It was a  night to just eat,
talk n catch up on the past months!  


                                            Jer with Grandson Zach n Granddaughter Brittny
                                                               Me with the Grands
                                         Brittny is showing off her new car...lucky girl!!
                                        Jer with his Son Jerry and Daughter in law Sue
                                                    Me again with Jerry n Sue

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Great pictures. The ones taken outside had nice lighting and landscape.

Faye said...

Don't want to say it too loudly but love crackling pig skin! :-) Your photos reminds me of how important it is to stay connected with friends and family. I just made a road trip last Monday to do that--worth the effort. From these photos, think you'd agree.

TexWisGirl said...

nice family! faye made me laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow they really do roast a whole pig. That's a first for me ~:0)

Candy C. said...

Love the photos of the family! :)
I gotta tell ya', seeing that pig was NOT what I was expecting!! LOL!! Looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Lovely pics. Sure love that car!The pig however made me catch my breath!

Looks like U had a great time:O)

Good Company said...

Oh, wow. That pig just made me lose my appetite! I think I'll go eat some chocolate to get it back.

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#5193 xanax dosage long does last - xanax 2 mg high dose