Sunday, April 3, 2011
Ten Years I would Never Change
Roger is our host this week for FM and here is his interesting challenge..
For this week I would like you to answer one of the following questions (yes, I am giving you a choice); If you could pick any ten years over again, without changing them, which ten years would you choose and why? These years do not have to be consecutive years, but there should be ten, okay? Your second choice is, explain the wonders of living in orbit over the moon, or any planet of your choosing (not Earth) for ten years, describe what you think life would be like and if so inclined, describe the planet.
Boy Roger..you are making me tax my soft brain...one good thing is the long term memory is still here..its the short term that's the first to go. Let me see...where was I...oh...ten years I would not change. OK here goes in chronological order. BTW...Being in orbit did not appeal to me...I get motion sickness!
1. 1946...first I had to be born...my Mom said I was adorable and a good baby!
2. 1964....graduated from high school...I was sooooo happy..School was not my fave thing to do.
3. 1967...the birth of my first child...a pretty little girl named Kelly...I always wanted to be a Mother.
4. 1971...the birth of my second adorable Little girl named Tracy...she was n ornery little thing. and being a Mom was a very hard job...so I decided that two kids was enough!
5. 1988...I met the love of my life...my present Hubby Jer.
6. 1989...married the love of my life. Jer n I are still going strong almost 22 yrs later. He is my soul mate!!
7 1996...the birth of my first grand daughter...Carley a blond hair blue eyed beauty!
8. 1998...the birth of my second grand daughter...Casey, same as above
9. 2004... the birth of my third grand daughter...Gabrielle, another beauty
10. 2007....the birth of my fourth grand daughter...Holly, yet another cutie came into my life.
I have many more years I would not change...but you only wanted to hear about ten of them!!! So there you are.
Thanks to Roger for hosting this month! What a trooper you are!!!! Now go and visit the others and see what they have to say!!!