in good company who are hosting for the entire month. Here is the challenge for today...Mar 7: Splurge vs Steal . . . Li st 5 things you are willing to spend your hard earned cash on and five things you would rather steal (hypothetically) than waste your money on.
Well ladies...here is my list of what I am willing to spend my hard earned loot on!
1. Housing...I love my home and love fixin it up
2. Cars....only because...it makes life easier to be able to drive yourself somewhere as opposed to public transportation. And also the fact that we live in the suburbs!
3. Food...we all gotta eat...so this takes up a big chunk of change. My hubs n I try to eat healthy and healthy food cost more then junk food.
4. Entertainment... Internet...cable tv..movies...going out to eat all fall under this category.
5. Giving to my church...and community and those in need.
Now for the list of things I would rather steal then pay for (Hypothetically)
1.Health Insurance....so over priced, retired people really get the shaft!
2. Gasoline for my automobile...the prices are outrageous once again.
3. Name brands...food or clothing...the generic food brands are just as good if not better then some of the name brands. As far as clothing , shoes, purses, accessories etc...you can get just as well made off brands. why pay for the name and make that person rich!!! It really is a waste of money!!
4. Some of the things you see in these infomercials. I love when they say..."if you buy now" you will get another for the price of one...most of the time...the shipping cost more then the item itself.
5.Certain medications....how in the world do the Wealthy Drug companies expect the average person to pay some of the exorbitant prices on some of the meds.
Now go check out the others and see what they would steal!!!