Friday, November 19, 2010

Getting to know Me

Hello friends, I just found this Meme over at one of my blogging buddies the prytz family. It sounded like fun and it's short n sweet....so here goes.

Sweet or Savoury....Savoury
Dresses or Jeans?.....Jeans

House or Apartment?...house

Shop Online or Offline?.....mostly offline and some online.

DVDs or Downloads?....DVDs

Cocktails or Juice?.....does wine count as a cocktail

Chocolate or Strawberry?.....chocolate

Laptop or PC?....laptop

Magazines or Newspapers?.....both

Facebook or Twitter?....FB

CDs or MP3s?.....Ipod

Kids or Pets?.....none at home

Cookies or Cupcakes?....cookies

Walk or Run?....walk

Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out?....at home an out!

Market or Supermarket?....supermarket (grocery store)

Sourdough or Grainy?....sourdough

Heels or Flats?...flats...used to be heels

Late nights or Not?  Not...trouble staying awake in the evening...I crash between 9-10pm

Coffee or Tea....both, but give me my coffee in the morning

See, now you know me just a little better!  Have a great weekend !!!

3 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

We have to get together for breakfast soon! Loved reading your answers. xoxo

SouthernSass said...

This was fun to read! Have a great weekend!

Greensboro Daily Photo said...

I love the first photo for its abstractness. Abstract photography is one of my favorites. The second is a faboulous reflection, too.

I like your "either/or" choices!