Friday, February 12, 2010

A Little Winter Humor we can all Enjoy

I think alot of us feel this way right about now!Here's another little chuckle for U!
I rear-ended a car this morning... So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.
You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?
Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!!
He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted,
'I AM NOT HAPPY!'
So, I looked down at him and said,
'Well, then which one are you?'
And then the fight started...


5 comments:

Thena said...

Can you believe we are suppose to be getting snow in GA today? I wasn't sure if ya'll were still down here or back in Pennsylvania. Thought about ya when they said all of Ga other than the Brunswick coast should see snow today. This has been the coldest longest winter we have had in years.

Living Life said...

Hee hee. I can't believe GA might be getting snow. What a weird winter it's been.

Jill said...

cute snow 'man'! Fun Monday linky is up if you want to play!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Oh my gosh...that is funny. I thought the joke was for real at first and was like, "Oh my gosh!" And then I got to the punch line. *snort*

Pamela said...

you had me there for a minute...

And I laughed, too, about snow being so far south. I'm sorry -- it just brought out the "so there, snow birds" in me.