Friday, December 18, 2009

Sweet Spicy Mustard

This recipe was given to us by a good friend of my Hubby's about 9 years ago. I have been making it every year since. I love to make it and give as a gift.. everyone loves it. It is very easy to make. Beef stick/summer sausage, cheese and pretzels are great to serve with this mustard.

Sweet n Spicy Mustard
4 Tbls dry mustard
2 Tbls flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
dash of red pepper n Worcestershire sauce
4 beaten eggs
1/2 cup vinegar
mix all together in a sauce pan or double boiler...stir constantly until thick...remove from heat and add 2 Tbls of butter....stir until smooth. makes 2 cups. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Living Life said...

I enjoy this recipe. I didn't get the chance to make any this year. I thought maybe my mom would make me some :0)

Hula Girl at Heart said...

That looks really good. I'm going to try it when I get a chance. I love mustards.