Friday, June 26, 2009

Flies Love Yarrow

I discovered something yesterday while sitting on my deck. Take a close look at the photos..see the flies??? They seem to love this Yarrow plant. Yuck...I am pulling the darn thing up, I was going to anyway, we are tearing up the deck to pour a concrete patio. It's a shame because this plant really does have a beautiful flower. With the thought of possibly moving it to another location in my yard, after seeing the flies, it is going in the trash pronto!



Take a look at this big fella.....I detest flies! Can anyone tell me a fly's purpose in life??? I can't think of one good thing.



3 comments:

Living Life said...

The yarrrow is so healthy! I had heard that flies love this flower! Guess you dig it up and see if Clara would like it. Hee hee.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I have no idea why flies are here other than to be somewhere on the food chain. Blech.

The yarrow is beautiful. Shame flies like it!

LadyStyx said...

That yarrow is gorgeous.